MY PATHWAY TO HEAVEN







"We may encounter defeats but we must not be defeated." -Dr. Maya Angelou-

Hello my name is Jessie I Snyder and I would like to welcome you to my blog.


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Worthy To Be Praised!

My God, My God




My God, My God, You are my strength from the Heavens Above
In all that I have done, you still show ME, So Much LOVE!
You brought me through the bad times,
And loved a sinner like me.
You comforted me through the sad times,
When depression was I all I could see.
Rejoiced with me in the happy times,
When I succeeded in what I have done,

My God, My God, When I was weak you gave me strength,
When I was down you kept my feet on solid ground.
When I thought I couldn’t take anymore,
You carried my through the worst of storms.
When I needed to talk you lent me an ear,
When I was scared you were always near.
When I was confused you would say, “Child I AM here.”
When my enemies attack you were my rock and shield,
When I completed the race, Father YOU Bless Me with Your Grace!

My God, My God, without you I am nothing,
But with you I am Everything!
I thank you God for being my FATHER,
And guiding me through to a tranquil land,
As long as I hold onto your Hand,
Nothing can hinder me or Hold Me back,
From receiving ALL the Blessings that are meant for Me!

My God, My God, you are my strength
With your love I know that I can achieve anything!

© September 15, 2012 Jessie Snyder 

No comments:

Post a Comment